We invite you to join us with Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched, Marge Low from Marg Low Designs and Michelle Marvig from Pieceville for an exclusive weekend of hand stitching at Katoomba in the middle of the World Heritage Blue Mountains, 1.5 hours west of Sydney.
The Weekend Includes:
- Morning Tea, Afternoon Tea and
Lunch each day
- One to two brand new projects from each of our teachers plus a couple of bonus projects. The projects are typically small quilts, wall hangings, pin cushions, needle books or accessories which are predominantly hand pieced.
- Two Days Tuition with Anni Downs, Marg Low and Michelle Marvig
- Your ‘Stitcher’s Gift Bag’
filled with goodies
- Stash enhancement opportunities at The Retreat Stall and Teacher’s Trunk Shows.
- Heaps of prizes and giveaways
All for only
$290.00 per person
Places are limited, make sure you book early to avoid disappointment
Click Here to download a Brochure
Katoomba has a number of
accommodation options, from budget to luxury.
Click here for some recommendations.